Help with tactics and player instructions

Reaction score
Hi

I have been really suffering and having problems since the release of the new football manager games since fm14 with the new tactics implementations got to the point where i just do not understand them even last year when fm14 come out i think i played it for a week or 2 and ended up deleting it and went back to fm13, but since now i got fm15 i really want to give it a go and been on google a lot trying to figure out the whole tactic screen stuff but can not make head nor tail of the whole thing and i am wondering if anyone can help or write a tutorial or even point me into the right direction?

The problem i am having is with player instructions and what attributes you need for each and stuff it just is really confusing the **** out of me and all i can find online is peoples tactics they have created and what they have chosen for their created tactics and its not helping much cause i dont know what each player instruction does and what is needed for each and so on

lol it sounds sad but its really heart breaking cause i used to love spending hours playing football manager and the sliders were so much easier for me cause i understoof them as i am not actually a football fan BUT i have always just loved these kinds of games ever since back in the day from championship manager 93

Look for guides online, especially on the sigames forum.
Helped me out a lot last year, i skipped fm 13 due to frustration and was in the same position with fm14 as u are with fm15. But those guides helped me out a lot, and had a blast playing fm14.

any recommendations/links?

as i said searching guides online has been tough as i end up keep finding peoples created tactics and i really do not want to copy peoples tactics as to me that is not playing the game thats having others paying it for me where as guides on which each thing means and what attributes you need for each makes it easier for me to know what i am doing instead of just coping others