gpool

Reaction score
After a poor start to the season with Liverpool I turned things around and come Christmas I was 4th and playing some great stuff.

In the January transfer window Man City began to show interest in Daniel Sturridge, who was in great form. After a talk with him he asked if an offer came in he wanted to go. Reluctantly, I accepted but no offer came in and he stayed. However nearly my whole squad were p'd off with me because I wouldnt let him go..

I'm now in April and their morale is mostly poor. We're now 5th and looks unlikely we'll get 4th.

Is there anything I can do to boost their morale? Even a good streak of wins isn't helping. They all have PR beside their name. They've reacted badly to the Sturridge situation. Still???

Any advice? Must I sell Sturridge to resolve this?

Thanks..

i have similar problem every player has turned on me lol

I had this when Youri Tielemans asked to leave thankfully it was resolved pretty quickly. Had a team meeting as soon as it happened and said to the players I don't understand why you want him to leave and all but one agreed. Tielemans ended up deciding to stay after 6 months aswell. Not sure there is much you can do but give them time to get over it now.