Help With Team Selection Screen

rtimms

Reaction score
HI Guys

Really hoping for some help here as this is bugging the **** out of me. Its only a minor thing
but its ruining my game!!!!

On the team selection screen, ever since I dont know when if you sort players by position, as you start picking them they move to the top of the list in the order they've been selected. I have always liked this as its moves the players already picked out the way when ur looking for who to pick for the next position etc. It has been doing this as normal on fm2011 aswell since i started playing before xmas, but then two days ago it suddenly just stopped. WHat setting have I mistaklenly adjusted do you know? I must have done something, but have tried so many different combinations, but now if i sort by position then when i put a player in a position they dont move to the top and if is i click the button at the top of the column where it says gk, rb, lb etc after i have picked a couple then the rest get all jumbled up.

Hope that makes sense and that someone can just tell me where to click,,,,

All advice appreciated

Thanks

that happens to me sometimes when I try and sort by 'Last 5 games' column.

Anybody got any ideas..?? Just started playing again and it's still bugging the **** out of me!!

Click above where their positions for the match are, I think it says "Pkd" short for picked, it oreders them in terms of who youve picked then, I think thats what you're trying to do anyway.

Thanks Calum.. Yes that is what I'm trying to do and it works relative to the picked players, bit for some reason the rest of the unpicked players are jumbled into a random order rather than whatever order they were supposed to be sorted into before I started picking the squad!! Arghhh

Thanks Calum.. Yes that is what I'm trying to do and it works relative to the picked players, bit for some reason the rest of the unpicked players are jumbled into a random order rather than whatever order they were supposed to be sorted into before I started picking the squad!! Arghhh

Yeh, can't help you then, I think mine does that too now, it's quite annoying, but I recommend just leaving it scrolled to the bottom and when switching players, drag them to the formation on the other side of your screen instead of dragging up to swap with the position they'll play, if that makes sense.

So we haven't got anywhere with this and it would appear a couple of others out there are having exactly the same problem.. Somebody must know what to do!

i used to have this trouble a couple of years back with FM09 but if you click the column titled PKD and the hold shift and click the coloum titled Position it should solve your problem, hope this helps

i used to have this trouble a couple of years back with FM09 but if you click the column titled PKD and the hold shift and click the coloum titled Position it should solve your problem, hope this helps

Cheers pal, was having the same problem as "rtimms" and it was annoying the **** out of me, did that and sorted it (H)(K)