Dazron

Reaction score
Greetings FM-Base community.

I have been working on a system of formations that I am now very happy with> i would like to release them here to see if anyone can find them useful and fun to use, but I think they need a bit of wider testing before I do so.

What kind of information should I release in order to get some testing help? I haven't got the time to sit and play through with all kinds of level teams.... I have tested it with Man City, albeit a world-class wonderkid based man-city (only in year one) and have tested it with a season of my Palace long term save. Both were very successful and more importantly, fun. Fun and attractive football is what I aim for.

Shall I post the tactic details in this thread, ask for some testers, and then later open a thread?

The Tactic is at least as good as lots of tactics released here, if not better than some, so I think it merits a release.

Let me know and I'll be happy to create a thread :wub:

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

No-one? OK I get it, you need to see 'the money'. I'll set up a thread then and see what happens :D

Yeah, just release them and say they're in beta or something, you'll get plenty of testers and feedback that way.