Chico Nico

Reaction score
Hey, i need some help, tips on training. I don't need to know about Senior training but for YOUTH TRAINING, Should i up the level to very intense training? or should i keep it at medium. The reason is because i have a good youth potential keeper regen who has 6 star and thinking if i should up the training since its not very good training in youth?

Hey, i need some help, tips on training. I don't need to know about Senior training but for YOUTH TRAINING, Should i up the level to very intense training? or should i keep it at medium. The reason is because i have a good youth potential keeper regen who has 6 star and thinking if i should up the training since its not very good training in youth?

I think you should up it slightly, but not too much or he will run the risk of getting injured, if you want him to get better, you can always "Offer to Clubs" for a loan spell.

I think you should up it slightly, but not too much or he will run the risk of getting injured, if you want him to get better, you can always "Offer to Clubs" for a loan spell.

Thanks but he is only youth, (16 years old) so will prob not be able to loan until next year or so i guess il up it a bit or use tugs training.