Help with underperforming wingbacks

Takky

Reaction score
Hello! Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong forum. I am seeking help with not getting my team properly working. In particularly, my fullbacks/wingbacks have been averaging around 6. It's been over a season and I just can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I have tried everything, including selling my old players and purchasing new but the results are basically the same.
I used to have a lot of instructions so I took everything out and started from scratch. Time and time again. But I feel quite stupid right now since it is probably an easy fix I just can't figure out.
Skärmavbild 2021-01-03 kl. 11.18.31.png

As you can see, I still have a lot of team instructions that I have added one by one since I took it all out some time ago. Before these adjustments to try and correct the wingbacks I had overlaps, dribble less and didn't have "pass into space" and "be more expressive".
Players instructions are shoot less for all midfielders, roam for my striker and my wingbacks press more and cross more. I've asked them to cross more because it looks like they always end up in a good crossing position but then even though they are free, they await opponents and then put their cross on them, which results in a corner. Every. Time. So my hope was to encourage that cross rather than wait for something. Not sure what they're waiting for because there are players in the box.
Recently I changed the AM to support but then my DLP started to struggle (averaging 6.0), and when I put the DLP as defend it became even worse.

Sorry for the long post. Please, please, please help! I am open for everything just try to be a bit constructive.

That's a common issue to all. They have low ratings because key tackles doesn't being count.