geemus

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

first time poster, so I hope this is in the right forum, and that my photo upload has worked! I've signed this regen from Norwich, and was just looking for some advice on how to train him. I've got him working on improving his tackling, but was unsure what specific role to train him in. Any advice would be appreciated!

G.

View attachment 200592

Hi everyone,

first time poster, so I hope this is in the right forum, and that my photo upload has worked! I've signed this regen from Norwich, and was just looking for some advice on how to train him. I've got him working on improving his tackling, but was unsure what specific role to train him in. Any advice would be appreciated!

G.

View attachment 997766

I wouldn't bother training his tackling. Given the positions he'll be playing in, his defensive contributions will be pressing. He won't be far enough back on the pitch to actually have to make a tackle.

With his technique, you want him attacking or creating opportunities. I'd concentrate on his first touch and agility so he can recieve the ball in tight spaces and retain/get it away to players further up the pitch.

Give him the "doesn't shoot from distance" PPM to compensate for his poor long shots. Given his technique and dribbling, you don't want him shooting from outside the box anyway so it's two birds with one stone.

Cheers for the quick reply..ill try out your advice!