AshSTFC

Reaction score
Me and my dad have both got FM13 on our computer and laptop weve both downloaded the game from the same steam account but when we try to do an online game I cant seem to find his server, we was able to do it in previous FM's does anybody know how you can find it or wether your still able to do that in FM13?

Same with me

I cant find my house mates game ether any help would be aprciated

they have taken away the lan feature. a lot of people are annoyed about it, so you wont be able to use the same steam account etc anymore. there is a lot of questions on this on the sports interactive forums so i suggest posting in Sports Interactive Community. or in the bugs forum and hopefully they will patch it as its dissapointed a lot of us. sorry guys. like roberto manchini if it aint broke dont fix it.

i works if you got different steam accounts i just tested it with my housemate and it networked fine.

also you can do these things if your network is not working

[h=2]Troubleshooting Network Issues - Can't connect/Find Games/Using Hamachi[/h]
We are experiencing reports of users being unable to connect or find their friends' games. We are looking into the issue and have these potential solutions totry:

1) Uninstall Hamachi as this may cause conflict with the Steam network games.

2) The host hosting the game should try having a unique "Server Name" so that their friends can find it by searching for the Server Name.

3) Try changing Download Region in Steam -> Settings -> Downloads + Cloud -> Change Region.

4) If there are still issues with connecting, try reinstalling the network card driver, as directed by this link:

Windows 7 - Reinstall Network Adapter - Charter Communications5) Still no luck, try the following from Steam's knowledgebase:​