Fairhurst93

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as me. I installed the game threw Steam on Saturday and when I go to play an actual game it is having all kinds of problems and making a blue screen flash and my laptop re-set. If I ask assistant to take control of friendlies there's no problem I get to the first game of the season it's crashes again. Starting to get pi**ed off now cause not only am I down 30quid I'm getting withdrawals from FM

Anyone got any ideas why?

This sort of Blue Screen?

If so it's usually a problem on your end. Make sure Windows is up to date and try updating all of your drivers, especially your graphics ones.

No completely different to that, it like starts running a check. Says everything's okay and resets. Don't have a clue what's happening cause nothing like this has happened to me on FM before

no no no it is for sure up to your lap top...the game is so **** prfect and running smootly with no errors anywhere -.- stupid game -.-

Theres a big chance it is my laptop but iv never had a problem before when playing FM on this laptop, thats why im wondering