cheeky_5

Reaction score
I'm startingn FM13 with Reading FC and it is my intention to make sure that they are higher up the table in the first season on the game, than they are in real life! I have a 12m budget therefore, who should I buy/sell or take on loan?

wel nem 3.5mil is a must! if u can get mattia dest sign him!! erm lew kwe 3,3mil striker, erm j okore 1,3mil adyran 850k

I'm startingn FM13 with Reading FC and it is my intention to make sure that they are higher up the table in the first season on the game, than they are in real life! I have a 12m budget therefore, who should I buy/sell or take on loan?

1) Use instalments as much as possible.
2) Sell fringe players to get more money.
3) You can get ALL (I know cos I got them for Swansea who have same prediction as Reading - relegation) of the following:

GK: K. Gordon (free_

Defenders: Carles Planas, Strandberg, Vanden Borre, Alex Milosevic, E. Sviatchenko, Doria (525k release - comes in january) -

look also at Almeback, Diskerud, Romario (Vitoria) January or season 2: Get Wallace at lb/rb. Look also at Jores Okore but move fast.

MF: VDB, Strandberg play here as well. Simao (plays in Asia), Wellington Nem, Royston Drenthe (free)-

look also at: Kara (cb as well), Jenas (loan), Drage (dirt cheap legend).

Attack: Ademilson and Libor Kozak -

Look also at: Kweuke.