FMxProxLFC

Reaction score
Looking to start a new save but dont know who to go. Would like to go a team in Europe and would like a team with a challenge or rebuild.

Any ideas?

Have not used FM Base in a while so not sure if this post is in the right section.

You could go with a team like Newcastle I've played with them and found it quiet enjoyable
They are a top half team and you could challenge for Europe
also where a majority of the players are French you could try getting English players in the team and rebuild

Another is arsenal with the thin squad they have bringing in some extra players will help out, I done an arsenal one aswell, I've won the league 3 times in 4 years and won other cups,
if you do that, look at players like timo Werner, serge aurier and draxler, I signed all 3 they are all starters in my team now. I also signed Luke shaw, gotze on a free, jara from athletico

Im going to go Newcastle try one with them as want a long term project and have been arsenal before, thanks.

You could go with a team like Newcastle I've played with them and found it quiet enjoyable
They are a top half team and you could challenge for Europe
also where a majority of the players are French you could try getting English players in the team and rebuild

Another is arsenal with the thin squad they have bringing in some extra players will help out, I done an arsenal one aswell, I've won the league 3 times in 4 years and won other cups,
if you do that, look at players like timo Werner, serge aurier and draxler, I signed all 3 they are all starters in my team now. I also signed Luke shaw, gotze on a free, jara from athletico

How the **** did you get Gotze on a free? o_O

Not bad signings, they will really help and he wanted out of bayern and didn't sign a new contract, if I didn't have draxler and the ox I could have got Marko reus and Thomas muller on a free

View attachment 372368View attachment 372367

Just got to January this is what table looks like and also my results so far this season not too bad i dont think. Ive done well up to this point now hoping to bring in 2-4 players to kick me on try get couple places higher by end of season need to hope board give me some money or ill have to sell first.

Any tips on any players who adapt quickly to the Premier League? ( Ideally looking for Cm, St, Winger who can play both flanks)

You could try benzia, but he'***** and miss in some saves, he would adapt to the team quick because of the French players, so that could be a good factor to how he could do good but it's a risk that could pay off, also Luciano vietto he scored 11 in 20 games with a few assists I'm not 100 percent about the other positions

I ended up just bringing in Afellay on loan near end of season now got four games left. 6th in league could get 5th but would need liverpool to lose two of last four. Won Carling Cup so got Europa next year for certain

If you haven't seen already vidic always tends to leave after the first season so he could be a defensive rock for your team also Torres and demba ba go cheap or for loan because of Diego Costa to joining chealsea and for some reason shirelle or how ever you spell it, should go for 12 mill