Reaction score
I signed Diego Reyes for Leeds 3 seasons ago and it's said ever since I signed him "needs work permit" he's been out on loan to hoffenheim and Palermo, also got 36 caps? Every time I apply for work permit it just gets rejected?

Work permit requirements for England:

1) A player must have played for his country in at least 75% of its competitive A team matches of which he was available for selection, during the two years preceding the date of the application.

2) The player’s country must be at or above 70th place in the official FIFA world rankings when averaged over the two years preceding the date of the application

Or

They must be classified as an exceptional talent. Usually only applied to youngsters who are not old enough to have established themselves in their national team.

have a look for an eu country with short nationality requirements, get him on loan there.

Spain is 730 days ish i think

How do I view short nationality requirements? He's already played for Mexico 36 times

Just FYI there was a recent thread where it was stated only south american players get spanish citizenship after 730 days,
all other nationalities needs 10 yrs there.
I think belgium and/or croatia came out well with 2 or 3 yrs needed.

Diego Reyes does sound south american tho!