sirvalkyerie

Reaction score
Ok. So on FM08 all I did was create new databases with new playable nations and upload them for others. I did Northern Mariana Islands, Mongolia, Maldives, Bhutan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Fiji, Vanuatu, and various others. I had alot of fun and I found these leagues to be the ultimate LLM Task. But on FM09 I can't edit anything. I've read every guide and tried everything and I utterly fail. I did manage to create a working Maldives league but I couldn't recreate the **** thing if I tried, not even sure how I got it to work to begin with. I've been told editing on FM09 is easier but I can't see how.

Anyway let me stop blowing smoke up your *** and get to the point here. I want a playable Bhutan league. I'm currently managing the nation of Bhutan (you can find the story in the LLM forum...shameless plug) but I wish I could manage the domestic teams like I used to.

Here's the details if anyone cares to assist me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-Division_(Bhutan)

I want those 8 teams in the link above, not just the 8 in the editor. Thimphu Ravens does not exist so I don't want them included, I'd rather them be deleted. Next is I want the teams to all be made Professional clubs, all have a reputation of some sort. Probably like 750 for Transport, 700 for Yeedzin and Druk Pol, and the rest 500. Up Bhutan's national rep to like 780 or so. Give all teams academies as in truth they all have them, albeit they aren't very good all of those teams have a Youth System. Same thing for training facilities. Veteran's F.C. has also changed it's name to Druk Athletic F.C. If you are really interested in adding history and past tables you can find all of those here: http://www.rsssf.com/tablesb/bhutanchamp.html next to each Champion is a year in blue. Click the year it will give you a table. If someone could do all of this I'd be very much obliged.

THANKS!!!! I know it's a monumental task.

(Considering you will need 10 teams to create a league you can add the following as they're both real and play in the Bhutan B-Division:

RIHS F.C. [Royal Institute of Health and Sciences Football Club]
Dechencholing F.C.

& if a third is needed:

Thrimshung Club

Kit colors elude me so you can wing those. I also think Dzongric is on the game, if they are they can be added.

The best part of all this is that the Bhutani FA has been trying to get Sports Interactive to put their Domestic leagues in the game. Bhutan has 3 leagues, A-Division B-Division - C-Division. A being the highest. I'd prefer if Hong Kong or India was taken over. Which ever one is more lenient with Transfer and foreign player rules.