storrboy1994

Reaction score
If I post my tactic on here in morning will people point out the flaws please?

think I might have tweaked it enough to get results going now but ill let you know if I need opinions, is it just me that thinks they've changed things too much? I mean with styles of play etc

think I might have tweaked it enough to get results going now but ill let you know if I need opinions, is it just me that thinks they've changed things too much? I mean with styles of play etc
Changed things from what? I've played using the same tactical principles for a good 5 years now and I've not had to change my approach.

Changed things from what? I've played using the same tactical principles for a good 5 years now and I've not had to change my approach.

Hi WJ,

Please could you to expand on the tactical principles you employ? If these have worked for you for the last 5 years you must be doing something right and I would like to utilize this information! ^^)

I am currently managing Watford and have had some luck so far, I beat Chelsea 3-2 last night with a last minute goal which has been the cream of the cop for me so far. Watford start with quite an attractive transfer budget of around 20m to begin with so I decided to build a strong team with the main spine of the team based on work ethic, positioning, teamwork and mental attributes. I've brought in some decent aquisitions from abroad (Argentina) and also a decent striker in Charlie Austin! I did bring in Adam Johnson and thought I could mould him into a AMC but this hasn't worked out for me yet (low ratings), although I've only played him a handful of times he probably needs to cohere with the team more. (H)

Hi WJ,

Please could you to expand on the tactical principles you employ? If these have worked for you for the last 5 years you must be doing something right and I would like to utilize this information! ^^)

I am currently managing Watford and have had some luck so far, I beat Chelsea 3-2 last night with a last minute goal which has been the cream of the cop for me so far. Watford start with quite an attractive transfer budget of around 20m to begin with so I decided to build a strong team with the main spine of the team based on work ethic, positioning, teamwork and mental attributes. I've brought in some decent aquisitions from abroad (Argentina) and also a decent striker in Charlie Austin! I did bring in Adam Johnson and thought I could mould him into a AMC but this hasn't worked out for me yet (low ratings), although I've only played him a handful of times he probably needs to cohere with the team more. (H)
The 3 threads I linked to in the sticky thread is a good start. :thup:

Apart from that, it's watching the games for issues.