Echtelion

Reaction score
Im currently playing with my Liverpool save and i use mane and salah as inside forwards while having overlap on so that the fullbacks comes up to make the play wider. I have exploit flanks on but eventho they have noone marking them the pass NEVER goes out to the fullback who have a clear cross into the box. Instead they pass into the middle where i lose possession and they counter the F out of me.

No matter if i use shorter and fewer risky passes they make riddiculous long passes across the field instead of passing the closest teammate. What am I doing wrong? -_-

Im currently playing with my Liverpool save and i use mane and salah as inside forwards while having overlap on so that the fullbacks comes up to make the play wider. I have exploit flanks on but eventho they have noone marking them the pass NEVER goes out to the fullback who have a clear cross into the box. Instead they pass into the middle where i lose possession and they counter the F out of me.

No matter if i use shorter and fewer risky passes they make riddiculous long passes across the field instead of passing the closest teammate. What am I doing wrong? -_-
There's probably more space and passing options in the middle, but until we see the full picture, it's not really possible to tell you. Ideally, you should show your tactical setup and the situations you're talking about, but even just the former will do for now.