LethalManager

Reaction score
I need cheap quality players 2 keep birmingham in the premiership!!
ANY IDEAS?

any position i have 2 million

Let them rot in the championship i say :) move on.

Two million you say? Well, Nemanja Vidic is dead good as a centre back or sweeper, he’s a proven international for his home nation of Serbia and Montenegro and is valued at a cheap 1.3M at the start of the game, just within your budget.

Brazilian under 21 International, Gladstone is another choice at the centre back position, at twenty years of age, he’s younger with more room for improvement but comes valued dead on budget at 2M so could prove tricky to get with your kitty.

Moving swiftly on to other areas of the field, the ever consistent Columbian wonderkid Freddy Guarin is nothing less than a solid choice, he operates on both the right and centre of the park and at a healthy nineteen years of age, has plenty of time to improve. He’ll set you back 1M.

At a gamble, you might be able to go for Lucho Gonzalez, a personel favourite of mine if I have the cash. He plays in the centre of the park, is fairly young and comes valued at £2.2M.

If you’re looking to add to your strikeforce then no other than Sergey Kisliy will be your man, at just seventeen years old, the talented forward ply’s his trade for MTZ-Ripo and can be picked up for around 375K if not cheaper. Heavily recommended.

Hope the above helps you mate. :D

NO WAY!!! u need a prolific striker QUICK! not a sweeper! hey get someone like Park Joo-Young or Freddy Eastwood! if that dont work THEN get a strong defender. Fitz Hall is good he won me the league with middlesborough.
Hope it help :D

thekillerdoctor said:
NO WAY!!! u need a prolific striker QUICK! not a sweeper! hey get someone like Park Joo-Young or Freddy Eastwood! if that dont work THEN get a strong defender. Fitz Hall is good he won me the league with middlesborough.
Hope it help :D

Yeh i agree!! definately a striker first try Kris Boyd or Derek Riordan they're usually good for some goals!!!

You could get Vanden Borre in defence as he is within your £2 million and try scouting brazil theres always talent there!! :thup:

Get Emerson up front he'll bang them in.

nahhhhhhh forget them your birmingham you dont want cris boyd! u need someone lyk....Pinilla from sporting CP or Oberman from River. Have a look at the brazillian teams and Argentinian team espesially Boca and River!