Reaction score
hey,, i was just wondering what is the solution to this:-

Am liverpool and i am only in friendlys nearly start of season 1
i have been doing well but last few games aggainst middlebrough and inverness i have only managed 2-1win and 1-1 but other games i do well....but they get pushed off the ball and mess it up in them games...is it just luck or is it somthing i do???

team : reina
johnson agger carragher aurelio

kuyt meireles gerrard suarez

torres dzeko

cheers sorry if this is pointless but any help appreciated xx

Last edited:
Considering you have literally just started the game, it isn't surprising. Your players need to get familiar with your tactics and once you start winning, those mistakes will be stamped out.

Go to: Match Preparation --- Team Blend, that should help.

Good luck! :)

EDIT: Also, get your Reserves and Youth Team to use the same tactics as your first team to ensure everyone is familiar with your tactics. This helped me a lot.

Last edited:
yeah i agree just go onto match preperation and choose team blend this will help

also if u use the same tactic for too long the opposition figures it out so maybe change tactics??

How the **** did you afford Dzeko and Suarez at the start of the game? Your starting budget should not be able to afford those two.

How the **** did you afford Dzeko and Suarez at the start of the game? Your starting budget should not be able to afford those two.

That's not the point. He has asked for help in an unrelated matter. How he bought his players should be of no interest.

Just keep doing what you are doing , they should start to gel more further into the season