fintan

Reaction score
HI,
I NEED HELP WITH MY MAN UTD TEAM
I NEED A TACTIC A GOOD FORMATION
AND A GOOD TEAM

THANKS FOR HELP

seriously? youve just opened a thread saying the same thing no less than 10 minutes ago.

Hey mate.
Be careful, you're gonna get banned if you start a thread 5 min after opening the same one because nobody replied to it...
Look at the forums, there's heaps of infos to help you with tactics, especially if you manage this team my friend ;). There's so many Man U fans in here!!!
Maybe check at Raikan's 442 Might and Magic, or new Amazing 442 as he made them from (and obviously "for") Manchester United and Tottenham and they apparently had great success. Read the threads and you'll get a lot of information from the different experiences of this community members.
Look at thebetterhalf, w4nker, raikan, maxy67, sam:wub:, jonoMUFC, brobs, mike, nik, kris, sean, jake... Here are some of the most active people in this forum and seem to really know what they're talking about.

How does it help to make a thread called HELP and yet ten minutes later make another called HELP!!!!! Do the exclamation marks change the meaning of the thread???