Status
Not open for further replies.

jojko

Reaction score
Why i cant create new account on SI Forum. I have male all step of registration but after 2 days i still dont have any email with account confirmation link. Also when i ask for new password send to email i also dont have any email from si. Im upset...

Why i cant create new account on SI Forum. I have male all step of registration but after 2 days i still dont have any email with account confirmation link. Also when i ask for new password send to email i also dont have any email from si. Im upset...

Have you checker your spamfilter ? Also, have you ever served à ban there ?

yeah i have ban. but i now want to register on other email adres but still any activate link dont send to my.

yeah i have ban. but i now want to register on other email adres but still any activate link dont send to my.

Then the system is working as it should. If you are banned, you should not be able to create à duplicate account. Just serve your ban and then you Will be welcome back there when it ends. If its à permban, then you just are not welcome back.

I have ban set on forever. But if i chose difrent email adres and login i should be able to login but i can 2 days and still no answers from si i also send messege to administration that i have problem wit registration but still no answer. can you try to register me from your pc?

I have ban set on forever. But if i chose difrent email adres and login i should be able to login but i can 2 days and still no answers from si i also send messege to administration that i have problem wit registration but still no answer. can you try to register me from your pc?

If you have been permban, then you are not allowed to come back. Are you aware of that you are asking à moderator here, asking ME to break the rules Of ànother forum ?

If you ask these question again, to ME or to anyone Else at this forum, you Will face à serious infraction from me to, risking à similair ban here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.