Helping a new club rise from the bottom to the top

Reaction score
Going to be starting a new career story as a club I've created using the editor. London FC is the name of the club I have created, founded in 2013 and they will start in the skrill premier. I have created my own stadium for the club. I have no players in my club and as I'm unsure who the best skrill premier players are I need help on who to buy with a 5m transfer budget and 1m wage budget. The youth system has been made very good as I plan on using plenty of youth to get to the premier league and selling them on for profits. Could you please help me by advising me on who to buy, please also leave the position for the player and current club.

To be honest, hire some good scouts and send them out. You will pick up great players on free transfers and the amount of money you have means no one will say no. There's no point in spending real money on players from clubs as they will be no better than the free transfer market!

With that type of money hire some scouts and send them out. The Free transfer market will do you a wonderful job in the Skrill.

To be honest, hire some good scouts and send them out. You will pick up great players on free transfers and the amount of money you have means no one will say no. There's no point in spending real money on players from clubs as they will be no better than the free transfer market!
Harder than you'd think as I don't want to spend ridiculous wages on players and my team are predicted to finish bottom so no-one wants to sign unless I offer ridiculous money haha