BTB1986

Reaction score
i have found a half decent way of playing fm 13,

i found setting 3 tactics with a simlar base to them all i.e same defensive line same midfield combination i.e bwm and a dlp (what i used)

then create your tactics around these i used a 4-2-2-2, 4-2-3-1 and a 4-1-2-2-1 one attacking one control and one balanced!!

then use your scout report to mainly find out there favoured formation and pick the formation best suited to defeat them i.e if they use a 4-1-2-2-1 match it as they will overload your midfield. if they're using 4-2-3-1 if your stronger team use your more attacking formation.

hope this helps anyone that could be struggling :)

i have found a half decent way of playing fm 13,

i found setting 3 tactics with a simlar base to them all i.e same defensive line same midfield combination i.e bwm and a dlp (what i used)

then create your tactics around these i used a 4-2-2-2, 4-2-3-1 and a 4-1-2-2-1 one attacking one control and one balanced!!

then use your scout report to mainly find out there favoured formation and pick the formation best suited to defeat them i.e if they use a 4-1-2-2-1 match it as they will overload your midfield. if they're using 4-2-3-1 if your stronger team use your more attacking formation.

hope this helps anyone that could be struggling :)

I do exactly the same, but also change match prep aswell depending on the type of opposition I'm facing.

seems to work well and i do that seems more thought is required in this game to the last few games