nath-2010

Reaction score
Has anybody signed the lad before, and is he worth the 19m im paying for him

He is DEFINITELY worth 19 million.. Became one of football's world stars for my Arsenal team.. He scores, and assists and plays well all around. Had to sell him due to age but he's great!

25 goal in 28 games this season, looks quite solid on the game aswell.

Not really the best endorsement. This is the club who payed £35m for Carroll ......

Yeah he broke the Ukrainian league record for goals in a season or something with 25 goals, from an Attacking Midfield position. He's good in real life.

Can usually sign him for £13m at start of the game.

Not really the best endorsement. This is the club who payed £35m for Carroll ......

And were the club who got £50 million for Torres. If your good at maths youll find we made £25 million pound on transfer deadline day that year. And they say liverpool are bad at transfers.

Last edited:
how the **** you meant to pronounce that gonna be a nightmare for commentators this year with him and probably Papodopoulos coming to the prem Arghhh!

And were the club who got £50 million for Torres. If yor god at mate made £25 million pound on transfer deadline day that year. And they say liverpool are bad at transfers.

I was only having a laugh mate. You Liverpool fans always take the bait :)

But if I was being serious I would point out:

Carroll £35m 44 games 6 goals
Henderson between £16-£20m 67 games 7goals
Downing £20m 65 games 3 goals plus a WHOLE season without even an assist!
Allen £15m 27 games first season 0 goals
Coates £7m 12 games in 2 seasons
Poulsen £4,5m 12 games 0 goals
Cole Free but cost a fortune in wages (even when he was loaned out)

This is just from recent years. Which is why they say Liverpool are bad at transfers. All clubs of course make mistakes but no other team in PL who consider themselves a top club have such a bad recent record in transfer market.

I know that he's good IRL, but I didn't manage nor bought him. A little warning - I always see him being sold (mostly to PSG for about the same price you paid), and his average rating is 6.5 every time I take a look at him.

Some people here have said that he's worth the money, and that he played well for them, so I want to know in what position and role did you play him? I ask this, because in one save I wasn't certain on whom to buy - Mkhitaryan or Adam Maher. They cost about the same price, and I went with Maher. He was very good for me, but I would also want to know more about Mkhitaryan in case I would buy him in the future.

Second season with him. Pretty Average tbh. Ben arfa much better. Using Newcastle. Finished top last season w him tho. Contributed but not world class. Maybe not yet. Used him as an inside forward.

I know that he's good IRL, but I didn't manage nor bought him. A little warning - I always see him being sold (mostly to PSG for about the same price you paid), and his average rating is 6.5 every time I take a look at him.

Some people here have said that he's worth the money, and that he played well for them, so I want to know in what position and role did you play him? I ask this, because in one save I wasn't certain on whom to buy - Mkhitaryan or Adam Maher. They cost about the same price, and I went with Maher. He was very good for me, but I would also want to know more about Mkhitaryan in case I would buy him in the future.

I played him as an Advanced Playmaker along side a Central Midfielder in the Central Midfield. His creativity, flair, and passing are all good. He averaged around a 7.4 -7.6 for me for around two seasons then I sold him because Goretzka came in and averaged a 7.8 :/ haha something he is still doing for my team.