Henrique vs Pastore retraining Dilemma

Surftide 99

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm in a bit if a fix here,I've had Paulo Henrique since my first season and he is absolute god as an AMC for my Birmingham team.I was jut offered Pastore for 8mill and couldn't resist buying him which has left me with 2 amazing AMCs.

I was thinking of retraining one of them as a striker since they have brilliant attributes to be support strikers.What would be the best option to get the best out of the both of them?

Thanks in advance!:)

Last edited:
I will do a 4-1-2-2-1 with a Deep-lying midfielder, 2 Arteta-type wide player and put them for AMC

It depends on what tactic you're using, you could try to play them in the same formation. Pastore is really good as a CM

Pastore is more effective as AMC.

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Hey man, where did you get a face pack that had Ganso?

Last edited:
Pastore for 8mil? thats a total steal. i offered Palermo 30m and still they rejected my offer. Play two AMC with Pastore and Henrique and a lone striker.

I wouldn't retrain anyone as a striker. If you're using an Aml or Amr retrain Pastore in this position (he can play amazing as an aml inside forward). Otherwise, i'd change my formation to use 2 amc's ,or 1 amc and one creative mc (maybe henrique as box 2 box). Whatever you do you have to fit them both in your squad. They are both brilliant.

Thanks for the replies guys.So striker is out thus I decided to train henriqe as a MC and play as and advanced play-maker whilst Pastore is an inside forward.Bother are performing pretty brilliantly at the moment.thanks once again!

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Pastore is more effective as AMC.

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Hey man, where did you get a face pack that had Ganso?

Here is the link to the mega pack bud

http://www.fmscout.com/i-1026-Cut-Out-Faces-Megapack-for-FM-2011.html

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Pastore for 8mil? thats a total steal. i offered Palermo 30m and still they rejected my offer. Play two AMC with Pastore and Henrique and a lone striker.

Lol I know.He fell down with the club officials at Plaermo and wanted to leave.Luckily I was the only that was interested in him when offered to me.