Henry joins Arsenal for training

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
New York Red Bulls striker Thierry Henry returns to Arsenal during Major League Soccer's off-season in order to keep fit.

More...

News must be slow now they're giving us updates on where each and every player is training.

Edit: I am presuming he's not gone on loan.

Good man, nice to see him back for a while.

mhmm, must be great for the youngsters at Arsenal to have him around even if it is for a short while

Will be good for the Arsenal young 'uns to learn from Henry. True modern great.

Hopefully Walcott can learn some things from him, for the sake of England. :)

News must be slow now they're giving us updates on where each and every player is training.

Edit: I am presuming he's not gone on loan.

Exacly what I thought. Hardly news worthy is it?

Will be beneficial for all players to learn from his experience, especially the strikers (vela in particular unless he has already gone out on loan)

Proving he still has a place in his heart for Arsenal? Maybe injuries get in the way, Henry comes on loan for a month or two...

like to see him on loan, would be fantastic to have around and would give us another option upfront, not exactly what we need but his experience would be welcomed. also he would give a huge morale boost to see his name on an Arsenal shirt once more.

Would love him to come back to Arsenal, not just training.

Níl mé ag iarraidh dó faobhar *******

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Ní go díreach

ah Tá Brón orm ach Níl fhios agam cad is spraoí le faobhar