• Samuel Eto'o

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

houghtie14

Reaction score
One first team striker place available who do you think i should choose?

eto'o i have started as barca be4 and eto'o is so much better then henry as a striker dont get me wrong henry is good but eto'o in the spanish league is just magic and if you keep henry on the bench and if you need a goal during a game then henry is some one who can do that for you so i would say eto'o

Both duds within a few seasons get rid of them both.

eto'o i have started as barca be4 and eto'o is so much better then henry as a striker dont get me wrong henry is good but eto'o in the spanish league is just magic and if you keep henry on the bench and if you need a goal during a game then henry is some one who can do that for you so i would say eto'o

yeah for now eto'o is better but seriously get someone in by the second season villa would be good but benzema is world class as well

ill say henry i got him for arsenal and he had a 2months injury but scored 29 goals in 35 games

Unfortunately Henry is passed it, I would say Eto'o, ask me that question two years ago and Henry would so get my vote :)

I offered valencia 35m plus Hleb for Villa.....a no go

So Karim Benzema it is

I offered valencia 35m plus Hleb for Villa.....a no go

So Karim Benzema it is

Good try him. I bought him for fiorentina and he scored like 18 goals in 22 games this was in the january transfer window. One down side is that he gets injured a lot for me but it may be diff for you. good luck.

Eto'o is younger, and overall better, use Henry as an impact sub, bringing him on in the last 20-30 minutes to stretch opposition.

henry is a bit past it on this game in my opinion although if you can get him for a smaller club like leicester city which i did he can make all the difference but if your barca id go with sammy etoo

Status
Not open for further replies.