Arsenal&co

Reaction score
i have 1 avalible slot in my first choice starting 11
thierry henry and kerrison are both good strikers
who is better?

Last edited:
as in thierry henry?

imust say quite a few people rave and rape this keirrison kid so i signed him. & in my opinion he is nothing special at all he has scored 1 in 5 in the prem so far :Z

Last edited:
if its still your first season i would personally play henry and gte him to tuto keirrison ;)

its my 3rd season at colchester im in the Premier leauge and their both gettin goals
it hard to decide

lol colchester
think you should stick with kerrison...he'll come good soon

see henry off untill he gets **** then bring in keirrson as he is young.

Keirrison with 1 season of play in the first team becames the best striker in Europe, he won the best younger of europe, best striker of the world, best striker of europe, and best player of brazil.

I had Keirrison and sold him on to Lyon for £11M, Im no too chuffed with maself as hes now worth £27M and is rather consistent in their squad. Nothin unreal like 50 goals a season but consistent.

as in thierry henry?

imust say quite a few people rave and rape this keirrison kid so i signed him. & in my opinion he is nothing special at all he has scored 1 in 5 in the prem so far :Z

well if he plays **** then it must be your player instructions, you need to tweak them to his style of play.

I sold Keirrison for 20M + 35M in 24 months + 20% of next sale + 10M for 18 goals

and i bought him for 7M in first season

kiersons first season is pretty lame, but in 2nd 3rd and 4th for my celtic team he scores more than 30 league goals

i have 1 avalible slot in my first choice starting 11
thierry henry and kerrison are both good strikers
who is better?

kerrison deffo henry is gd but kerrison is even better i once had thm both up front 2gether and henry gt 4 goals and kerrison gt 37 lol i always buy him well try 2 its hard with **** teams but yeh kerrison deffo and he will last longer thn henry and if you get a gd striker 2 tutor he he goes better i had torres tutoring him and he turned out a bit like torres lol scored loads and he once won player of the year 4 years in a row so i wud say kerrison but its up 2 you m8 and well done geting colchester(spelling) into the prem i am trying to get york city there no luck lol

kerrison

I sold Keirrison for 20M + 35M in 24 months + 20% of next sale + 10M for 18 goals

and i bought him for 7M in first season

Nice bit of business, for a West Ham game I had I did something similar, bought him for 9M and sold him off for 32. Was happy with myself.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

kerrison deffo henry is gd but kerrison is even better i once had thm both up front 2gether and henry gt 4 goals and kerrison gt 37 lol i always buy him well try 2 its hard with **** teams but yeh kerrison deffo and he will last longer thn henry and if you get a gd striker 2 tutor he he goes better i had torres tutoring him and he turned out a bit like torres lol scored loads and he once won player of the year 4 years in a row so i wud say kerrison but its up 2 you m8 and well done geting colchester(spelling) into the prem i am trying to get york city there no luck lol

kerrison

Punctuation much?

In the long run Kerrison would be more woth the money.

3rd season???? Keirrison was banging them in in my first season! He got something like 30 goals, was top goal scorer and he kept improving, closely followed by Laurito then Paloschi!

I would sell Keirrison and buy someone who is more capable of replacing Henry. Federico Laurito is better than Keirrison.