Henry signs for Bulls

Andy

Premium Member (andid1)
Reaction score
Thierry Henry has signed for New York Bulls.

On Sky Sports at the moment.

Making his debut against the Spurs (6)

Surely he will be getting paid millions and he could have easily gone to another team in Europe.

So what does everything think?

Last edited:
definately passed it now and if he stayed at barca he would just be a bench warmer so perhaps a good move where he will most likely be a regular starter

Wannabee-Beckham.

England-Spain-USA.

Henry to go on loan to Inter, IMO.

Doubt I'll see much more from him now he is a relatively obscure League.

What a legend.

Gutted, hoped the 'Bulls' in the title was Hereford United!! ha

Lame!

Inter wouldnt loan Henry. LOL. He is at the "Bulls" for the money.

the know his american football skills:'( so maybe he could be an american football player over there if his soccer career finishes up

Hope he knows football is called as soccer there otherwise he will start playing American football. :p

This is awesome for the New York Red Bulls, Henry and Angel upfront are going to give serious issues to some of the defences in the MLS. Watched NY Red Bull beat Kansas City the other week and Angel was immence.

For those who like to watch MLS Espn have started showing Game of the week usually on a Wednesday or a Thursday night, this weeks is Thursday and is Dc United v Seattle Sounders at 1am

Last edited:
A Prem legend still getting a luxury contract regardless of where it is, i would have liked him to go back to Manaco

nice little earner for him at the end of his playing carear.

He'll have a season or two there and become the all time goalscorer for Bulls, helping them win the League.

Then, he'll retire and go back to adverts such as Va Va Voom.

Past his best now, he's had a fantatsic career and won nearly every major trophy, nice little earner for him before he retires and becomes a coach at Arsenal.

I saw on Monday that Red Bulls would reveal big sig ing on Wednesday and I just knew it would be Henry

What a legend, Good Luck Thierry Henry

Looking forward to spanking him and his new team on our US tour.

he's gonna rape the **** out of that league.

Hopefully Palacios and co. lump him one from the fans, for all the torture he put us through :mad: