Henry signs for Bulls

Hopefully Palacios and co. lump him one from the fans, for all the torture he put us through :mad:

Would love to see start at Bulls with a traditional goal or brace against Spurs, maybe where he runs from halfway, beats two players and cooly slots the ball in the back of the net. Talking of Arsenal Legends, isn't Freddie Ljungberg in USA too?

Would love to see start at Bulls with a traditional goal or brace against Spurs, maybe where he runs from halfway, beats two players and cooly slots the ball in the back of the net. Talking of Arsenal Legends, isn't Freddie Ljungberg in USA too?

Last I heard he was playing for Seattle...

I forsee Goals Galore !

Back to the Arsenal glory days

He is clearly there for the Lifestyle > Money > Football don't think anyone would disagree with that. Always **** to see players end up in MLS or Qatar, you know you will never really see them again.

Interesting move, but the US is like the Middle East. He wants more money. But New York - LA could be a great match though :)

This is his order - Money>Ego>Lifestyle>Football

He may be past hios best but will most likely be one of the top players. Darren Huckerby won newcommer of the year couple years back if i remember well.

true arsenal great
wont see much of him in american but wish him luck :)

a truly feared stiker,but he is definetly past it,wish him the best of luck

I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do.

I'm guessing a **** of a lot in the MLS. I don't watch the football there that much but I doubt that they have a better striker than Henry there now.

he'll be getting paid more than most players, to do not that much, and stay in one of the most interesting cities in the world. sure he'll be fine.