SaintMotbot

Reaction score
Two of the greatest players ever to grace the game of football starting out in their managerial careers. The goal? to climb as high as they can go in the world of footbal, perhaps Henry will end up at Arsenal? Beckham at Man Utd? I will be taking the role of Beckham and Josh will be taking the role of Thierry Henry. Both of us will start unemployed and we will see where we end up!

View attachment 231479

Last edited:
View attachment 937773
Beckham takes Stoke job

View attachment 937784

David Beckham has today been unveiled as the new manager of Stoke City Football Club. Former England Captain Beckham, 40, will have plenty of work to do as he takes over a Stoke side that are currently bottom of the Barclays Premier League with just 2 wins from 11 games.

Beckham replaces former manager Mark Hughes who was sacked as manager last week and is said to be 'very excited' by the opportunity to move into the management side of the game.

Stoke City FC released a short statement earlier today. "The football club would like to warmly welcome David to the team and we are confident that he can bring the success that the club deserves. David interviewed really well and showed us his plans for the future of the club and how he was going to achieve it. It was extremely impressive and left us in no doubt that he was the right man for the job"

View attachment 231599

View attachment 937778

Sait-Ettienne would like to announce their new manager Thierry Henry!

Sait-Ettienne had dismissed their former manager Galtier after a poor run of form 14 games 10 points and 19th in the league.

After a media prediction of 6th the board felt we had no other option but to sack Galtier and to take things in a different direction.

Thierry, while has never managed a club before has played under some great managers and we were really impressed with his vision for the club and the attacking philosophy he wishes to implement here, we cant wait to see the results!

View attachment 231598

Thierry Henry had this to say on his appointment ' I am very happy to the new manager of this great club, I wanted to work in my native country and this is a wonderful opportunity to do just that. I want us to attack and climb up the league as quickly as possible'.

We have two games left in the europa league so hopefully we can still progress but that will be tough of course as we have to play liverpool and it will take time for me to implement my ideas to the players, I cant wait to get started!'

Last edited:
View attachment 231587
Natalie Sawyer - "Breaking news from Stoke City this hour as David Beckham has resigned his position at the football club! this has come as a huge shock to fans and players alike as he has only been at the club for a number of weeks. Beckhams time at Stoke has been largely unsuccessful after he took charge of 4 games and only managed a draw and three losses in that time"

View attachment 231586
"In a short statement, Beckham said that he was profusely sorry but was not enjoying his time at the club, stating that it was too far away from home and that things just were not working, we will bring you more news as and when we get it"

Three of the greatest players ever to grace the game of football starting out in their managerial careers. The goal? to climb as high as they can go in the world of footbal, perhaps Henry will end up at Arsenal? Beckham at Man Utd? Maldini at Milan? I will be taking the role of Beckham, Josh will be taking the role of Thierry Henry and Lewie will be Paolo Maldini. All of us will start unemployed and we will see where we end up!

View attachment 937798View attachment 937801View attachment 937803

I Will be following
o.png

View attachment 231511
Nottingham Forest are delighted to announce the appointment of David Beckham as the new manager of the club. We firmly believe that David is the right man to lead the club forward and will stand completely behind him as he tries to prove himself in management.