Henry's version of Hand of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintSinner

Reaction score
William Gallas scored a goal against Ireland and made the game 2-1 aggregate in favour of France. But Henry handled the ball in the build-up which ref did not see. Republic of Ireland are calling for replay, but FIFA ruled out the appeal.
Is Ireland just bitter or have they been cheated?

At the end of the day its done and over with nothing is going to change so people should just stop moaning and get on with it

yeah far to many threads are developing ireland are out lets get over it now

thats true but ref should have seen this. cause the ball stop a bit when henry handled it.

its over, i hate the french, they cant win wars and they cant beat ireland a mediocre side without cheating, but its over, henry should never step on irish territory again

to be honest i think it would have been quite hard to see it from refs point of view

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

its over, i hate the french, they cant win wars and they cant beat ireland a mediocre side without cheating, but its over, henry should never step on irish territory again

they still had to go to pens if THAT goal never went in dont get me wrong what henry did was awful but ireland still had plenty to do if it never happend

obviously the irish were robbed. come to think of it, we shouldnt get so upset about it. after all, france are no longer what they were before. given their noob credentials, they wont even make it past the group stages. we should just sit back and watch them get eliminated, shouldnt we? ^^)

I'd love to see a reply then possibly a 3-0 Victory to France that would be hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.