hep! all players from all squads missing

smith39

Reaction score
so i added a few kit packs and did the real name fix and when i loaded the game back up i can no longer see any players in my squad or any other squad. if i go to the tactics screen the players show on the mini pitch but nothing on the usual team selection. is this a beta bug or have i done something wrong?
any help appreciated

so i added a few kit packs and did the real name fix and when i loaded the game back up i can no longer see any players in my squad or any other squad. if i go to the tactics screen the players show on the mini pitch but nothing on the usual team selection. is this a beta bug or have i done something wrong?
any help appreciated

completely uninstall the game. Re-download it and re-apply the kit packs. If you get the same issue, it's most likely a bug. if not, it's likely the game files were corrupted when you applied the kit stuff.

completely uninstall the game. Re-download it and re-apply the kit packs. If you get the same issue, it's most likely a bug. if not, it's likely the game files were corrupted when you applied the kit stuff.

just tried that and still got the problem.:'(