here just a question about player devolopment

dr1qchees0

Reaction score
hey, i just want to ask how can i devolop my player's position familiarity? for example, in profile one's player there is positional talant and there is a small pitch and there is stars according to his position. i want to improve its starts but i left my training to assitant manager. if i make the indv trainings myself, i can train my footballer the position which i want to improve its position :D it may be little complex but i cant tell in other way :) thanks

hey, i just want to ask how can i devolop my player's position familiarity? for example, in profile one's player there is positional talant and there is a small pitch and there is stars according to his position. i want to improve its starts but i left my training to assitant manager. if i make the indv trainings myself, i can train my footballer the position which i want to improve its position :D it may be little complex but i cant tell in other way :) thanks

Go on the the players training screen thing and you can select a new position to train him in. I've had alot of successes by doing it :D

Go on the the players training screen thing and you can select a new position to train him in. I've had alot of successes by doing it :D

so i must not leave the indv trainings to assistant, right?