Here There and Everywhere - All over Europe

richjameslow

Reaction score
Here there and Everywhere
A brief summary
I have had great success guiding both Guirani and Avai to great success in the highest Brazilian leagueafter guiding them both to promotion from Serie B. I have now recently becomeappointed the manager of Arsenal Football Club. Arsene Wenger officiallyretired from football management; he passes on his greatest regards to fans ofarsenal and hopes that his predecessor will have a fabulous managerial careerat Arsenal Football Club. At my first press conference I said that I will bringa lot of new faces into this team during the course of the year, I also toldthem my tactical strategy – pacy attacking football. Unfortunately at an aging squad that Arsenalhas there will be some departures.

That will be all for this update transfers will be comingnext. Any constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated.

Transfers in and out
This transfer window I have been busy buying some qualityplayers however at prices that on another day I would not have bought them at.
Podolski – 21m
A fabulous poacher and left winger very pleased to sign thisexceptional player.
Srna – 19.5m
Great solid right back however prone to diving in. A goodbuy??
Mandanda – 11.25m
A solid keeper will fit straight in.
Players out
Almunia – 1m
Not really needed
Sagna – 15.5m
Replaced by arguably a better player – Srna.
Loans – yennaris, Aneke, Afobe, Ozyakup, Rees and Angha.
Will gain valuable first team football.

Please let me know what you think of these transfers. Willrun through pre season next.

Pre arranged january transfers
InP
Niang - great prospect for the future
Fierro - will be ripping up premier league defences in rotation with niang, fierro, podolski and van persie
Belhanda - young French attacking midfielder
Rossi - my board came to me and have told me they will buy him for me thanks to my work in the transfer Market already!!
Out
Chamack
I am currently working towered a deal for rosiscky

Any advice or comments

Last edited:
Breaking news
New reports from a source inside of arsenal football cub who does not wish to be named can exclusively reveal that Vermallaen has agreed a 5m transfer deal to man city after a touchline argument between jim and the manager rochard Anslow. This is sign that Richard will be enforcing a zero tolerance policy for the future.

League results? Pre season freindlies? Screen shots? First 11?

They are coming next been busy sorry bout that but I can't get screenshots up can you help??

Hopefully will get pre season and league results up tommorow any advice on screenshots would be great from anyone thanks

Press F12 whilst in game to take a screenshot that should save it onto your Steam account. From there i don't know sorry mate, seems like you could have a good story going though so keep it up :)

to take screenies you press alt and f9 at the same time, then there will be a folder in your documents called sports interactive. Click on that, then Football Manager 2012 then it will be in the folder calles Screenshots :)

Pre season
Won all my preseason games however to be fair the onlychallenging tem we encountered was Leverkusen at the Emirates. I rotated thesquad a lot however I think my best performer was Ramsey popping up with a fewgoals and assists.
Here is a screenshot of the friendlies:

View attachment 246979

As you can see i am quite far ahead however just look at the friendlies highlighted cannot seem to crop down the photo unfortunately will run over league run next. Thanks

Leagueresults
August
We started off this month with a solid 2 – 0 win against a surprisinglygood Norwich team.
We then beat Udinese 2-0 in the Champions league best placedplay off followed by a nervy 1-0 victory over a strong Everton team.
Finally this month we rounded off a 100% win record with two2-0 victories over Udinese again (4-0 on aggregate) and Blackburn.
Player ofthe month: Walcott, contributing 4 goals and numerous assists.
September
This month we first secured a vital 1-0 away win against Neewcastle,thanks to a screamer from my signing Podolski. This win was followed by a 3-1domination of Leverkusen. The next game made me pinch myself to be sure it wasfor real – a 5-0 victory over an awful Chelsea side in front of our homesupporters!!! We then comfortably beat Bolton 2-0 followed by a 1-1 draw withMan City in which we really should have won, however I will accept that a pointagainst a strong man City side is good! Finally we beat Nefti – an unknown teamin my champions’ league group – 3-1.
Player ofthe month: Van Persie scoring an incredible 8 goals this month in allcompetitions!
October
I have to say I am quite disappointed with this month scrapingthrough all the relatively easy fixtures, however I am still unbeaten in theleague and top so I can’t complain too much!
First off we recorded a satisfying 2-0 win over Aston Villa,this form however was unable to continue into our next fixture against Stoke inwhich we were totally out played in a 1-1 draw in which we deserved to lose! Wepicked up next game destroying Lyon in our performance hawever the 1-0scoreline didn’t represent this. Then we drew 1-1 with Wolves. After this game Iwas fuming so I ordered a team meeting and told our players to show a bit ofdesire and teamwork. I am pleased to say this payed off with our weakened teambeating Aston Villa in the league cup followed by and extraordinary 4-3 victoryover and excellent Liverpool team.
Player ofthe month: Darijo Srna always reliableat the back helping us with a goal too!
November
This month was pretty boring however some fantastic resultswere a 7-0 domination of Sunderland, and a 4-0 thrashing of Leverkusen Thismonth we also gained a credible 1-1 draw with Tottenham. I will upload my ManUtd and Bolton games later.
Player ofthe month: Podolski, he is really excelling up front at the minute.
Currentleague table:
View attachment 246984

We are 1 game behind city and level on points with Man Utd will hoping to get a win against them next to put us top!

Man United game
I am absloitley ecstatic with this 2-0 win. They were all over us however our decisive finishing won us the game with goals from Van persie and Park chu young.
Any feedback about this so far would be appreciated. Thanks

Nice, liking the lay out and presentation keep it up :)

Bolton game - last of November
Well this was an extrodinary game in which Walcott grabbed us a lucky victory in a rare league appearance, beacause of the form Chamberlin and surprisingly Van Persie on the left wing have been in. Anyway to Start the match Srna got himself off for a very cautious challenge which i dont think warranted a red card - maybe a yellow. This made me sub on a right back. We went into half time 0-0 and i continued to make two more subs - rookie error!- 1 minute into the second half Van Persie got a knee injury which reduced us to 9 men. With no subs i was thinking it was all over before a fluke goal from Walcott. Very pleased with this extrodinary victory and this puts us joiont top with city, them winning on goal difference.
View attachment 247114

I think that you should list the matches out in greater detail, e.g. scoreboard for each match. Other than that I think it is great.

Than for the advice will do in the next update unfortunately because of exams it might be a couple of days after the exs updates will be more frequent thanks for the patients in advance

Back