Here There and Everywhere - All over Europe

Is this in the first season its just the whole conquering Brazils Serie B makes it seem like your a few years in. Good story so far.

post a overview of each game like the scorers, nice story so far :)

No I'm in first season mjd36
Tom14 will be doing that in future thanks fo the advice

December
West Brom
3-2
This was atight affair against West Brom in which 2 goals from koscienley and one fromPodolski sealed us an important win.
Neftci
3-0
This was acomfortable win with Gibbs, Santos and Chamakh on one of his last starts forarsenal football club.
Swansea
1-1
I am verydisappointed with this result. Chamberlain got our only goal in this very evenmatch.
Wigan
3-1
Comfortbalewin with Chamberlain getting a hat trick
Fulham league cup quarter final
4-0
This was avery easy victory with Park Chu Young getting 4 goals!
Norwich
3-0
I ampleased with this win. Walcott, Podolski and an own goal from Whitbread securedthis win.
Everton
2-0
This was asolid win with Park Chuu Young and Chamberlain grabbing the goals in a gamewhich we dominated.
Player of the month: Podolski, did not get as many goals as Chamberlainbut was very selfless providing countless assists.

Current league table
View attachment 248278

January transfers and match update coming next I have one signing in mind. Any ideas? (he plays in France and is a winger will be for depth purposes mainly and maybe experience but don't want to hive much away!) any ideas feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated

January Transfers
In
Belhanda –15m – looks to be a great prospect
Niang – 11.5m
Rossi – 35m– board decided to take transfer into their own hands,
Deuloufeu –loan 20k – backup when there is to be many games
Jali – 4.5m– relitavely unheard of but I think he will turn very good indeed. Very versatileas well can play dm,mc and amc!
Nene – 2.4m– was transfer listed so though I would snap him up. Already becoming firstchoice on the left.
Out
Chamack –3m to OM
Vermalaen –5m to Man City (not sure why they would want him, but 5m isn’t bad!)
Gerviniho –good player but with current players and signings ability wasn’t going to getmuch playing time do sold him for 10m to AC Milan.
Anycomments on signings?
Here is ascreenshot of transfer history.
View attachment 248496

Oh yeah i forgot to mention i have downloaded a new skin if you were wondering what was going on!

Is anyone following? The January match updates will be up later today or at the latest end of tomorrow. At the minute I am overloaded with work and exams so will fit updates inbwhenever possible. Thanks

unfortunatley due to my game crashing i cannot resume my save so therefore will be discontinueing this story sorry :l

January
Fulham
7-0
Wedominated the stats; as the scorline suggests Walcott scored 1, Rossi got 2,Belhanda scored, Ramsey, Gibbs and Podolski all got a goal as well.
Coventry
4-0
Easy win,Park Chu Young scored 2, Niang with his debut goal and Coquelin scored
Portsmouth league cup semi final leg 1
6-0
This willprobably be the easiest semi final I will ever experience played a reserveteam, but dominated them, Rossi snatched 2, Rosiscky, Podolski, Walcott and arare goal from Mertesacker almost entirely ensured a position in the final.
Blackburn
2-1
Lucky win Ithink with two second half headers from Djourou making us overcome our 1 goal deficitfrom before half time.
Newcastle
4-0
I was notexpecting such an overwhelming victory but with Van persie scoring 2,Chamberlain and Jali scoring we easily won.
Chelsea
4-2
I neverlike beating the team I support but was in need of a win for a push for thetitle. We got one! Van Persie once again saw 2 with Gibbs and Walcott chippingin with a goal each.
Portsmouth Semi Final leg 2
1-0
I didn’t playa single first team player seeing as we were against Portsmouth with a 6 goalcushion. Mertesacker scored our only goal.
Sunderland
3-1
This was asolid win; Podolski scored 2 and Deoulfeu scored his debut goal.
Player of the month: Mandanda kept many clean sheets which wereinstrumental in our months good form.

As you can see i have made a similar/ exactly the same save using the editor is a bit temperamental though so updates might be a bit sparse. yhanks for your patience

Prodigal son. Thanks I really appreciate the comments
In general. please comment of anyone has any ideas eg transfers,advice in general for the story, Igbo should move clubs(I am finding this quite easy - still unbeaten in the league) I have all major European leagues available so if you have any ideas please share them.
Thanks

I have decided to stick with arsenal however maybe look for vacant international posts to do alongside arsenal. Please tell me what you think about this. Good or not??

February
Man City
3-1
Rossi, Neneand Chamberlain ensured our victory in this potential title decider.
Aston Villa
3-1
Two goalsfrom Walcott and another from Chamberlain gave us this victory.
Bolton
2-1
I think wewere very lucky here today, two late savers from Podolski and Rossi helped usscrape are way through this fixture.
Stoke
2-2
Not toopleased with this result but after goals from Van Persie and Rossi had uslooking at another victory before a fluke last minute goal from Palacious.
CSKA Moscow
1-1
We were inRussia so I cant be too down hearted but Arsenal showed spirit when 1 man downand in stoppage time a fantastic Chamberlain goal saw us stay in the tie.
Wolves FA Cup
2-1
It may havebeen close but because most of my players needed a rest after their trip toRussia so my reserves got a game! Who scored might seem strange but Rossi was asub and I hardly ever play Song!
Wolves…again
5-0
We went ona rampage today!! Walcott and signing Niang both scored a brace as well as ahumiliating OG from Johnson.
League Cup Final
Tottenham
3-2
Verypleased on getting my first silverware with Arsenal a superb hattrick frompodolski ensured our win.
Screenshotof final:
Player of the month: Has to go to Chamberlain might look like he diedaway but as well as goals he contributed to start with he then in the latterstages of the month decided to be a bit more selfless and provided manyassists. Great all round performance!

I am going to be honnest with you I have not got the best story and even though ive had great sucess ive found this save boring. I will therefore not carry on with this story I appreciate your sparse but constructive support and in my next save I will start from unemployed and work my way up. I find this more eenjoyable. I said I found this save easy so seeing as this will be my last post on this thread I will tell you how I did (was far ahead) I won the premier league, fa cup, league cup, champions league, in the second season ive come to stop ive already won the community shield and won the olmpics with great britain thank you

Back