Hp99

Reaction score
I can't seem to find a consistent tactic for Hereford United, I am in my second season with a Minimal Budget and Wage bill, I have signed Robby Brady and Oliver Norwood on loan from Manchester United and Fulham's Briggs for my defence, can anyone help me with tactics or training schedule?

ok m8 i checked Hereford United and make tactic for them.

Match preparation: Team blend ....till its fluid to very high...then you can leave it or change to attacking move or defensive move to low
OI: let that to manager assistent
Speech: Start of the game : for the funs
Half time: if you lead use Encourge if lead 1 or 2 goals or Pleased if you lead 3+
if its tie or you lose use Angry
End of game: if you win use Pleased if its tied or you lose try encourge them

Let them gel in to this tactic for few games 3-6 and dont change anything

Im expecting feed back m8...wish you luck :)

Download :

Last edited:
Hp99 let you team gel for a few games to this tactic. If you still have problems tell me what they are and ill fix tactic for you :)

Just done my own Hereford game and i'm in the prem so probs most experienced to help you. If you want a tatic for them which i used here it is.... Im currently 2nd in the prem with wolves first season and have guided northern ireland to the semi's of euro 2012 on another save. This bad boy works. But in fairness i'm the co author of the wally update so i have insider knowledge on who to buy. lol Anyway here it is. 433v2 (Wolves, Jan 2011).tac | Game Front

Just done my own Hereford game and i'm in the prem so probs most experienced to help you. If you want a tatic for them which i used here it is.... Im currently 2nd in the prem with wolves first season and have guided northern ireland to the semi's of euro 2012 on another save. This bad boy works. But in fairness i'm the co author of the wally update so i have insider knowledge on who to buy. lol Anyway here it is. 433v2 (Wolves, Jan 2011).tac | Game Front

Just read and I'll try now.

Just out of interest, how is Harry Pell doing for you in game and real life?

Gutted we got rid of him in all honesty!

Harry pell urm, he is quite good for me in my first team plans and isn't a bad player generally.