Heres how you can share your tactics with a wider audience

thebugel

Reaction score
Not many football manager owners for PC/Mac are aware of this but the tactic files you share are not compatible with tablet versions of the game (FMTouch).

.FMF files are shared on here and other forums however the file format for tablet users is .TAC

The Football Manager Touch tablet market is growing and friends of mine who were regular PC players have now jumped ship with the simplicity of playing on the move, on work breaks etc.

I suppose my point is, when sharing tactics it would be very beneficial to post screenshots of all team/player and set piece instructions (23 pictures) this would broaden your audience, if not in the opening post then maybe attach a downloadable zip folder with the photos in.

The only way to download a tactic off this site is to download to my PC, open my demo version of footy manager, open the tactic and manually copy it. Obviously not all people have pc's so cannot use my method.

Buying the the full game on pc and cloud transferring games Is an option but who pays for two copies of the game?.

Please consider this this when uploading a tactic....headache yeah but it doesn't leave us tablet users behind