Guys you're not understanding i'm not suggesting we transfer the numbers i'm suggesting we just make our own numbers( which is why it needs a lot of research)

Oh, okay.

I think it's the youngster's potentials that need working on, not everyone's stats.

You know, there's an editor there for a reason...
if your not happy about stats, then change them yourself...

Omg, this isn't what he said read the comment liike ?:p

He wants everyone to submit a league (or team) and instead of SI stats, use stats you think are an accurate representation of the team,
i.e the Muller argument from earlier could be done with the Bundesliga or Bayern?

yeah i dont think he literally means use pes stats, all he wants is for people to make a database with stats that are more realistic and everyones happy with.

its not a bad ideea but this will make the game unbalanced

for example if u have a good player at a low rank team he will automatically want to join a bigger team and be placed on the transfer list..so all of your favorite players will be gone to other teams :D

i also dont understand why SI underestimates some leagues (such as bundeslinga) and many players..theyr scouters must suck i guess :D

I have thought the idea todays and realized many of it's obstacles:

1-It needs HUGE devotion that i can't afford ( I have my schoolwork, my sports team.....)
2-As spik361 said it wud make the game imbalanced(but isn't it the same in real life)
3-It needs a whole new website( forum ) to be worked on and as i said i'm not really a computer genius.

Anyways lots of people didn't understand the idea, i'm gonna put a template of how it would be like:

Player Name:X
Team:Y
Nationality:Z

Techinical attributes:

[All attributes wud be here]

Mental Attributes:

[Same]

Physical:

[Same]

Hidden:

CA:
PA

Positions:

[List of positions and PPMS]

I'M SUGGESTING WE MAKE OUR OWN REALISTIC STATS!!!!!!!!!NOT COPY PES STATS THEY'RE DIFFERENT ANYWAY!!!!!