where are the instructions for it?

is there a thread for it on another forum?

would love to know the exact type of players he recommends for the front 3 and the 2 cm's

thanks

give a try... Ballinamalard in Nrthern ireland. media pred 10th. let's see if I catch top 3.

Did you used the OP tactic? There is another tactic in the forum, 2nd post. A tactic for weaker teams, that plays control. I think that one is better for your team.

yeah mate . i used the control tactic till that 1-5 defeat against coleraine. then changed it to attacking.

I just played few match with the attacking One with ac Milan and i won 0-3 against Inter. 5-2 against Torino and 3-0 against Dortmund. I tryed control but attacking look much better for me. Give time ti became fluid and i think is the best tactic Until now.

I just played few match with the attacking One with ac Milan and i won 0-3 against Inter. 5-2 against Torino and 3-0 against Dortmund. I tryed control but attacking look much better for me. Give time ti became fluid and i think is the best tactic Until now.

Did you use any OI?

You guys are relying to much in those testing leagues, forgetting the most essential and realistic testing method: with real teams, in real leagues. Choose the worst team in any league and then you can take conclusions if x tactic is better that y tactic.

From what I've seen, the very best is still Devastator V6, even in 16.2. I always test tactics with Tondela, the worst Portuguese Premier League team, and they don't have AM's and MLs, I can only imagine the results if they had.

Think this tactic needs a bump as it's the highest tactic tested by Will