• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Mexico striker Javier Hernandez seals his move to Manchester United from Chivas de Guadalajara after the Home Office grants a work permit.

More...

I wouldn't be surprise if he turns out to be a flop..

He's no Giovani dos Santos, but he seems alright.

As a United fan in the match against England he looked a bit to small and weak for the Premiership he was just getting brushed of the ball but he scored against Holland last night with Mexico so the quality is their think thats 5 goals in 9 games for Mexico, Hopefully he can toughen up because I think he is a great prospect

i'm going to look at this positively and say at least its a step up from Berbaflop

**** me, he hasnt even kicked a ball yet and people are writing him off...

Dont make this threa into a Liverpool vs Man U thread please.

Stay on the topic of the signing.

Hopefully he sucks, but he does look good as his record is quite good.

Didn't see anything special agaisnt England, but he scored agaisnt Holland and apparently played quite well.

n.gog did fine, wasnt he scoreing 1 in 4 or something, not bad for a young striker who isn't ready to lead the line

Seriously guys..we're comparing Hernandez to other players after watching 2 games tops + youtube videos, Dos Santos hasn't set the world alite, comparing him to Manucho is silly and N'gog is also young and rising to become a good player.. hopefully Hernandez will be play quite a bit next season as i want Fergie to make Berbatov work more to see his place in the team isn't gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back