Hernandez completes Man Utd move

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
in regard to toughning up im sure he'll be loaned out to a prem club and this will allow him to become for adapted to the English game. But lets hope Man Utd go bust before he is adapted to the English game :P

If he's that good, why has he hardly played for Spurs and and has been on loan past 2 seasons.

As Redknapp clearly doesn't rate him.

He's not given us any reason to doubt him, but I just think he's disliked by the manager.

My point remains the same though.

If he's that good, why has he hardly played for Spurs and and has been on loan past 2 seasons.

Aaron Lennon, Modric, Krancjar, Bentley.............

He is young its like saying why doesnt Wllbeck play. Hernandez wont start heis for the future, like Dos Santos.

Aaron Lennon, Modric, Krancjar, Bentley.............

He is young its like saying why doesnt Wllbeck play. Hernandez wont start heis for the future, like Dos Santos.
this.

n'gog was playing so much cos there wanst another experienced striker ahead of him, since benitez wanted kuyt on the wing

This guy will start 5-10 league games at most he will not replace berbatov!

Good Signing i think 7 million might be just right if he could turn out to be the next best thing!

His appearances will depend where he is in the pecking order. It's obviously 1. Rooney and 2. Berbatov, but what about Diouf, Macheda and Welbeck?

Interesting signing. I don't know enough about the player to speculate on his success in the PL, but if we take the bare statistics, such as 21 goals in 28 apps this year, and 5 in 10 internationally, it looks like Ferguson has unearthed a fair talent. That said, not all gifted players have lived up to the high standards at Old Trafford, (see Forlan, Veron) so it will be interesting to see how he develops.

He'll be bit part, will probably get 20 mins when we're winning, will start in the Carling Cup, maybe FA Cup and maybe get the odd start against the likes of Blackpool. Don't expect too much of him from the first season but maybe when he's used to the English league etc he could prove a hit, but who knows..

He seems to score a lot of headers for a small guy though, maybe a Mexican Tim Cahill, but a striker rather than Midfielder..

Even me could appear as a star on youtube :p

Don't know Hernandez, let's see.

What a signing for us. Back in the days where we needed goals, we looked at our bench for our super sub Ole. Now we have Hernendez. We got excellent bargain signing here.

Scored,
Second goal against Chelsea in community shield
2 goals against Stoke away in 2-1 win
First goal against WBA which ended 2-2
First goal against Stoke at OT
Winner against WBA away
Winner against Valencia away
Winner against Wolves in Carling cup
Equaliser against Blackpool away which we won 3-2

Amazing considering he was playing in Mexican league and had to cope with Premier league, and in his first season can't ask for more.

There's some red faces now looking back at the posts on this thread.

Alot of people have been wrong about hernandez! been a very good signing

Has been a good signing so far and I'm a big fan of the way he plays.

He also pwns for me on FIFA :wub:

Yeah, it's pretty funny looking back on the posts in this thread saying that he'd be a bit-part player or a flop.

But then again football is a funny game. You can never predict how someone will fair in a new environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back