coop21

Reaction score
Hey can any one help me i bought Hernanes from sao paulo in my 2nd season with chelsea but i cant seem to play him as it has WP nxt to his name im really wanting to play him but cant same with Neymar from santos?

its because u havent got a work permit for them yet nd to get one u must loan them out to an affiliate where they can get a work permit e.g. a belgian club

it will say on his personal view or something like tht it will say so many days till he gains tht nationality

normally about 4 ish years but keep offering him a new contract every now and again u may get lucky i have a few times

haha i gotta wait 1509 days for him to gain a GB thing but 900 odd for belgium

loan him out to a decent team in a decent league, even try the Premier league and see if someone like Hull or Blackburn, Portsmouth etc can loan him.
1stly, he gets the experience in the league you are going to be playing him.
2ndly, if he plays well he will hopefully be picked for the National team, the more caps he has the easier it is for you to get him WP accepted.
3rdly, keep on offering him new contracts like every month, it works.

i have this guy called Yefimov, russian international, he looks really good and just now got his WP accepted :D
View attachment 7046

Some interesting signings you got there mate. Boruc, Mcnaughton, Considine, Mangala. Are they doing well for you?

there doing ok ish, i mostly use them in cups etc