Yeh especially after I saved their ***** once already :p Took them to 3 straight premier league titles then I leave and they crumble again ! Spurs are doing awful too, and Pompey are down the bottom end of League 1. Think my next challenge will be to move abroad, to one of the big teams who may be struggling in Spain.

View attachment 30046

Yeh especially after I saved their ***** once already :p Took them to 3 straight premier league titles then I leave and they crumble again ! Spurs are doing awful too, and Pompey are down the bottom end of League 1. Think my next challenge will be to move abroad, to one of the big teams who may be struggling in Spain.

View attachment 30046

Valencia looks the best bet..

What the **** ! I was 3-2 down away to Lyon in the first leg and my keeper decides to go up for a corner ? Wtf is he thinking ? Why does this game love f**king me over ? So ****** off right now !

Carlos Kameni - You are a ******* !!!

FEBUARY

Wolves 2 - 2 Aston VIlla (Pacheco, Davies)
Aston Villa 5 - 1 Newcastle (Tafer x2, Pacheco, Young, Hillcoat)
Aston Villa 1 - 1 Middlesborough (Agbonlahor)

Middlesborough scored in the 97TH MINUTE ! Unbeliveable, was only supposed to be 3 minutes added on. Joke.

Aston Villa 0 - 1 Arsenal FA Cup 5th Round
Lyon 4 - 2 Aston Villa (Milner x2) Champions League 2nd Round
West Ham 0 - 0 Aston Villa
Aston VIlla 2 - 1 Birmingham (Asamoah, Gatagov)

Finally a win comes at the end of a terrible month. Crashed out the FA Cup and it looks like an uphill struggle to remain in the Champions League too. However, we are still somehow top of the Premier League by 1 point, so if we can pick up some form again we have a chance to go on and win the league.

View attachment 30059

Next 5 games :

Lyon at home
Liverpool away
Arsenal at home
United away
Chelsea at home

Player of the month : James Milner

Nobody performed well last month but if it wasn't for the 2 goals from Milner in the match against Lyon then I would definitely be out.

Thanks for reading, next update will be tomorrow, I cannot deal with playing those next games before going to bed :p

MARCH

Fantastic turnaround this month with the players performing superbly in every single game.

View attachment 30196

Managed to turnaround the 4-2 deficit to qualify on away goals. It was a very professional performance in which we hit them on the counter then stood solid when we got the goals we needed.

The reward for winning this game was a Quarter Final draw against Real Madrid. Should be fun.

View attachment 30197

Straight of the back of the Lyon game we faced a daunting trip to 2nd place Liverpool. Anther big win which knocked Liverpool down to 3rd and saw Chelsea move up to 2nd, 3 points behind us.

View attachment 30198

Possibly the best win so far, going 1-0 down and down to 10 men almost instantly after the game had started, we then dominated and took our chances really well. Very proud of this performance, it shows how far we have come and just how good we can be when we hit form.

View attachment 30199

An 86th minute winner from Milner was enough to settle this brilliant game. Was very much a tactical battle and a swift counter attack between Ashley Young, Agbonlahor and MIlner brought home the 3 points which gave us a 6 point lead at the top with 6 games left. Chelsea and Liverpool are both 6 points behind, but my next Premier League game is at home to Chelsea, so a win there will effectively knock them out the running.

View attachment 30202

The Chelsea game is sandwiched between the Champions League Quarter Finals, where we face the 1st leg at the Bernabeu. Least this gives us the chance to take the 2nd leg at Villa Park, just like we did in the last round.

Player of the month : Yannis Tafer

The frenchman grabbed a superb 7 goals in 3 of the games, and performed very well in the other 2. He really is a top class player now and is showing it at the top level.

We face another very exciting month next month and I am looking forward to it. Good form in the league will almost certainly see us take the title, and I'm very much looking forward to the contests against Real Madrid. Also, after having spells with Bosnia and England, I am now ready to try to take home an international trophy, so will be on the lookout for a new country to take over.

Thanks for reading, hope your enjoying it as much as I am :)

View attachment 30209

Villains in superb display to upstage Madrid

An absolutely fantastic team performance saw Aston Villa claim a huge first leg advantage in the Champions League Quarter Final. Villa just soaked up the pressure and exploited the pace of their wingers and forwards, playing the counter attacking game from the off. The subs were also perfectly timed, bringing on the pace of Agbonlahor with just over an hour gone, after Hillcoat had battled ferociously up front on his own for the majority of the game, was an inspirational move. His pace destroyed the tired defenders of Madrid and 1 assist for Delph and 1 goal himself earnt him the man of the match performance today.

Aston Villa 2 - 2 Chelsea (Suarez O.G, Hillcoat)
Aston VIlla 1 - 5 Real Madrid

Horrificly cheated over by Football manager as usual, 2 penalties and 4 goals inside the first 25 mintues just to ensure I don't qualify. I hate this game sometimes...

Sunderland 0 - 2 Aston Villa (Tafer, Delph)
Aston Villa 3 - 0 W.B.A. (Pacheco, Delph, Papdopolous)

These 2 wins have left me needing just 2 points from the last 3 games of the season, starting with an away trip to 19th placed Watford. Win here and the title comes back with us, not bad for a team tipped to finish 7th at the start of the season !

Watford 0 - 2 Aston Villa (Delph, Tafer)

The 2 goalscorers are the 2 best players this season, and they deserve to take the credit for bringing home the title. Absolutely delighted to win my 4th Premier League title, but my first with Aston Villa.

Aston Villa 1 - 0 Stoke (Pacheco)
Leciester 4 - 4 (Agbonlahor x2, Venetidis, Delph)

Very entertaining end to the season where we fielded a B team for most the game, Young greek international striker Venetidis got a goal after returning from loan.

Yannis Tafer named Football of the year
Febian Delph named runner up in Football of the year
Yannis Tafer named as Golden Boot
Kameni, C. Davies, Delph and Tafer named in team of the season
Jake Hopper named as Manager of the Year

Great recognition for the players, they have been superb. This was shown by us having the spine of the team of the season.

View attachment 30224

View attachment 30225

Don't know what to take as my next challenge, do i take a break from club management and take over a nation for a while ? Do I move abroad ? Do I move to another premier league team, or drop down a division for a new challenge ?

So many questions, such little time...

Tafer is great around those years in fm10 hold on to him

View attachment 30253

Got offered all of these jobs at exactly the same time :D

Took the Spain job as they are currently doing terrible, going out in the group stage of the World Cup, which Mexico won.

Decided to stay on at Villa for at least another year as I really like the squad now. Here are the transfers made so far :

View attachment 30254

View attachment 30255

View attachment 30256

View attachment 30257

The free transfers were brought in for backup purposes, as when we hit the busy months last season we struggled to keep players fit. Now I am confident we have a big enough squad to have a good B side for the cups, which we didnt do to well in last season.

Also just completed the signing of this young man :

View attachment 30258

Aims for the season :

Champions League Semi Finals
At least mount a serious title challenge in the Premier League
FA Cup Semi Finals
League Cup Final

Thanks for reading, what do you think of the new players brought in ?

what tactic are you using for your villa team? PM me please. the story is great btw.