Dharrison

Reaction score
I'm on my first season as Tottenham and bought herving Lozano for 2.5mill and just asking for advice on how to play him!!!

i heard he is a great talent!!

anyone got any history with him

is he worth the time????

Thanks Dan

I'm on my first season as Tottenham and bought herving Lozano for 2.5mill and just asking for advice on how to play him!!!

i heard he is a great talent!!

anyone got any history with him

is he worth the time????

Thanks Dan

His determination and stamina may be an issue. I haven't signed him, just basing it off how he looks in my save (1st season). Aggression, Work Rate, Tackling and Teamwork makes him look like he'd be great in a high press, but his Stamina is too low for a full 90 high press, and his Determination is too low to be a proper impact sub. Apart from that, he'd make a good/decent backup at IF - just depends on how you play.

Personally, he looks a squad player or player to sell in a few seasons if you can't get his mental scores up.

I can say that Hirving Lozano is a very good player, I've been using him as a left Inside Forward in my save and he's been performing just great for me :)

I can say that Hirving Lozano is a very good player, I've been using him as a left Inside Forward in my save and he's been performing just great for me :)

Which team are you playing as? In hindsight, he does have great starting stats bar the Determination for IF and Winger roles and with his Decisions and Teamwork he'd be able to bag a fair bit of assists. On FM-Scout there's two screenshots of him that you can look at.

Chadli could be a good tutor for him to up his determination a bit and then have Eriksen tutor him for some PPMs once Eriksen is old enough, assuming they don't fall out. If you unteach Dwells on Ball from Lamela, he could also tutor for PPMs ,but Lamela personality wise Lamela is fairly balanced according to my scouts.

That, to me, is decent. Not to be harsh on him but his determination is a concern for a starting EPL player. And the balanced personality along with it means that he can get picked on in press conferences; is less resilient to negative morale modifiers; is not captain material; and makes his Influence stat a bit of a waste because people will listen to him and he'll be popular in the squad but he can't really convince others nor himself of certain things; and I have to consider a sub for him from the get go if I decide to start him. He's not the dig deep for the goal or assist that triggers the comeback sorta player, so unless his personality radically changes he's a squad player.

Tutoring to get his Pressure, Professionalism, Ambition, and Determination up would be the first thing you have to do. Then from there play him in games where he can do some damage to get his Consistency up. With a high enough Consistency he can get positive modifiers to mental and technical attributes mid match which would help to make up for his Determination score

PPMs would be a movement one based on your tactics (Cuts Inside, Channels, etc), Curls Ball (if you have someone to teach by tutoring), Looks for pass to maximise his assists which will give him higher ratings more often and improve his consistency over time, Plays One Twos, Killer Passes, Tries to round keeper if you end up trying to play him as a false ten from wide.

Happy, in space, and moving he's a threat. Get his head in the game and bring in a tutor for him once you've already used Eriksen and Chadli.

His determination on my game is 14 but I think it's because my squad has a high average determination...

And that's a much better player.

Ya, the squad personality impacts training, which is a really cool feature and helps to round out young squads who wouldn't have much decent tutors. What's the stamina stat for you markkkkk?

Got him for a few million early on, now worth 51million so what do you think?

I'd say If you can get such player only for few millions then you should go for it without any thinking :)