Reaction score
Today Sky Sports News can confirm that Alan Pardew has left Newcastle United after a huge row with Mike Ashley over the sale of Andy Carroll to Liverpool.
Pardew had this to say on his way out of St James Park, "On the day Carroll went to Liverpool I had rejected 3 bids, but a hour after I rejected the £30 million bid I hear that Mike has gone behind my back & accepted a £35 million bid."
alan-pardew-001.jpg

Now rumour has it that Sam Allardyce is a shock favourite to return.
William Hill has the odds:
Sam Allardyce 1/3
Roberto Di Matteo 2/1
Martin O'Neill 5/1
Alan Shearer 10/1
Ian Dowie 13/1
SamAllardyceGETTY_468x334.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

400x225-Breaking-News-Image.jpg

10.32 Am - Sam Allardyce has been spotted at St James Park! Could this mean that he is on his way to Newcastle after days of speculation.

11.16 Am - We have more news on the vacant Newcastle post. Sam Allardyce has turned down a chance to return to St James Park! This is what he had to say, "You honestly think i'd return to Newcastle after what has just happened between Mike Ashley & Alan Pardew? Don't be daft."
This has made Rafa Benitez now shock favourite to come to Newcastle after Ian Dowie & Roberto Di Matteo also turned down the job today!

Rafa-Benitez.jpg

Last edited:
Surely too obvious :p
Could be anybody back in management? ;P

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

alan-shearer-280.jpg

Alan Shearer rules himself out of a return!

This is surely becoming the biggest manager saga going in football at the moment. Alan Shearer spoke to Sky Sports News earlier today & this is what he had to say, "I honestly would love a move back to Newcastle but with everything thats gone on around here lately I have to say, no I will not be going back anytime soon."

So surely Rafa Benitez is now in poll position to take over at Newcastle.

More news on Newcastle as it looks 99% certain that Kevin Keegan will make the return to St James Park!
kevin-keegan-mike-ashley.jpg

Keegan & Ashley spotted at Newcastles 3-0 win at Huddersfield.

Keegan has signed for Newcastle United!

Could be anybody back in management? ;P

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

alan-shearer-280.jpg

Alan Shearer rules himself out of a return!

This is surely becoming the biggest manager saga going in football at the moment. Alan Shearer spoke to Sky Sports News earlier today & this is what he had to say, "I honestly would love a move back to Newcastle but with everything thats gone on around here lately I have to say, no I will not be going back anytime soon."

So surely Rafa Benitez is now in poll position to take over at Newcastle.

More news on Newcastle as it looks 99% certain that Kevin Keegan will make the return to St James Park!
kevin-keegan-mike-ashley.jpg

Keegan & Ashley spotted at Newcastles 3-0 win at Huddersfield.

Keegan has signed for Newcastle United!

Do i get a prize? :p