[*=1]Positioning
Description: Striker
Personality:
Professional

Suggested Roles:

• [*=2]Poacher- Attack
Screenshot:
2011-profile-600x492.png

one of the best wonderkids on fm signed him on my Real Madrid save absolute star!

What age is he in ur save would like to see a screenshot of him fully developed.

this is him in 2013. looks like a good class striker.

View attachment 224643

but im out of spaces for non-EU spots, otherwise i would have signed him.

Last edited:
His Finishing , Pace and Acceleration is very good.!
i'd say with some top training he could become world class!

agreed. and since in my save he's 21 years old, there is still room for improvement. that is very possible if he moves to a bigger club than HSV

Signed him on my old save, brought him on as sub against Arsenal and needed these points for 1st place,
He socred a belter from 40 yards!
(Sceszny was off his line though)

I heard somewhere that if you have an Asian player in ur team. he increases your Merchandise income , is this true?

I heard somewhere that if you have an Asian player in ur team. he increases your Merchandise income , is this true?

doesn't matter, it all comes down to the players reputation. like when i signed cavani in my arsenal save, the same thing happened.

In my save (year 2018) he has won Asian player of the year 5 years in a row and came 3rd in world player of the year he became a goal machine

26 goals in 16 (4) league games for me in my newcastle save. This is 2016 mind

Does anyone else find him really injury prone? Was out for a total of 5 months in 2013, with 6 injuries :/