Chewiee1992

Reaction score
This is my first attempt at making a story so hopefully it is good enough!

bayern+munich+logo+escudo+brand.png

Bayern Munich have suprisingly chosen rookie English manager Andy Hewitt to become the clubs new manager. He takes over from Louis van Gaal, who has supposedly meant to have a major bust up with the clubs chairman Karl-Heinz Rummeniegge, over contract issues. Hewitt comes into the job with no experience of managing a team before and witht he expectation of the board and the fans high, he will have no time to settle in.

Former Germany manager, Franz Beckenbauer, has questioned the decision of the board to appoint Hewitt. Beckenbauer says "No offence to Andy, but surely a club Bayern Munich's stature means that they should be appointing experienced managers, not rookie ones. And the best of it is that Andy doesn' even speak German!... How is he going to cope?" But Steffen Effenberg, the former Bayern captain has said that the appointment could help the club in the long run. Effenberg said that "Although appointing Hewitt as manager is a risk, in the long run, the club could have the most successful period in it's history."

Only time will tell to see whether Hewitt will be a success or a failure. But one thing is for certain. With the clubs ambitions, Hewitt might have his work cut out if results don't go his way.

Good luck mate. Feel free to pm me if you need any hints, tips or advice ;) (H)

Looking good. I'll follow. But be sure to sign Miku if you're ever low on attackers. The manager before me signed him on a free at Swansea and his finishing is superb. Plays for Valencia, worth it. And maybe De Laet in defence.

I didn't feel I needed to improve most of the squad due to the talent in most of the positions but I have been searching and searching fro a right back but all the offers I made for any of hem got rejected! I did sell a couple of players though just to do boost the transfer fund.

Hamit Altintop to Liverpool for £9 million
I only sold him due to him being unhappy that I wouldn't allow him to speak to Liverpool.

Diego Contento to Hoffenheim for £850,000
He wasn't in any of my plans so I let him go to play first team football.

Pre-Season Friendlies:
FC Bayern II -- 2-0 -- W
Basel -- 3-1 -- W
OB -- 1-2 -- L
KV Mechelen -- 5-1 -- W
Stade Malherbe Caen -- 1-0 -- W
Cerbe Brugge -- 5-0 -- W
Huesca -- 8-0 -- W

Overall, a good pre season with only one loss, which I was very disappointed with. I was very happy that we scored plenty of goals and didn't concede many. Lets just hope that we carry this form on into the first game of the season. We have been drawn away against Magdeburg in the German Cup. Lets hope we start with a win!

German Cup 1st round - 31/7/2009
Magdeburg 0 vs FC Bayern 1
Ribery (19)

A good start to the season but I would of liked to see more goals from my team. I was very pleased with the amount of balls put into the box by the wide men but slightly disappointed by the strikers not getting onto the end of them. Hopefully our strikers can get on the end of them in our next game, the first league game of the season against Hannover.

Will post again when the game finshes the month of August!

Just Started a Munich Save so ill keep track of this mate :)