Hey@all :))

Nebuuu

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I`ve just registered to support this FM-Fansite and talk with you about the Game, your (most of the time) awesome File and Community.
A big Shoutout and Thx to TFF, who makes great tactics and be always polite and helpful.

Also i hope these websitelags on fm-base.co.uk will go away in the future, to bring fresh members and life into this forum.
I understand it is all free and very difficult these days@the internet with this project. So i just tried to make my own step, to help.

Infos from me:
I`m german. Live in Berlin/Germany and yeah...hust really love football since i was a little child.
Played for BSC Rehberge, BAK07 and Hertha BSC (B-Youth) until the school kicked in. :D
So i`m a Hertha BSC Member since years, love Clubs like Liverpool (Klopp, Anfield, Fans, History like CL Final@Istanbul, Gerrard, You`ll never walk alone etc.), Ajax (Talentacademy, Stadium, Philosophy, History,..) Milan (the old like Maldini, Costacurta, Bierhoff, Weah and many others) and international football like Copa Libertadores, African Nations Cup,...

I play Tactic- and Strategygames like Dota2, TotalWar and many others.
Played Football Managers since ~1998. Loved the Ascaron Anstoss 3, then tried EA`s "Manager", since a few years now the one and only. :)

My Hobbies are: Gaming, Football, Politics (especially Geopolitics), History, Music, Sweden/Nature

That`s it..i wish all of you a nice day and even greater Holidays, Xmas & Co. with your family or even alone. God bless. |)