Hey everyone!

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm so glad I have found a good fm forum can't wait to get stuck in.
I have been playing football manager for 4 years now love the game, I will be be posting often from here on in help people out and sharing good tactics and players as I progress through my game I have only just got fm 2012 so will probs be asking you guys for some help too.

Thanks everyone! :D

Ps. This forum is epic!! :D

Glad to have you! I'm not a tour guide, so do it your self! :p

Have fun try challenges post challenges etc, Be interesting to find some new tactics theres lots of good ones around!

Welcome

Welcome to the site. You'll probably find me mainly ranting about my club (Everton), FIFA, UEFA, Sepp Blatter, politics etc....but don't let that fool ya-I'm really an okay guy and enjoy a bit of banter and a laff too. Enjoy ;)

Welcome to the forum. :)

I especially like your creative username! Enjoy!

I have a question about forum

You know the words beside your names? For example mines -Amature- on what basis dose it change or how do you get it better is it from just posts and stuff?

Thanks guys! :D

You know the words beside your names? For example mines -Amature- on what basis dose it change or how do you get it better is it from just posts and stuff?

Thanks guys! :D

It changes on account on your number of posts yeah

well thanks I think it pretty creative myself :D I must say your usernames pretty creative too lol

Nobody else has my name so I'm pretty happy with it. (;

Also, the writing next to your name will change depending on how many posts you have.. Or if you donate you can have it say whatever you want.. Or you can just be ajt and be annoying. :D

Nobody else has my name so I'm pretty happy with it. (;

Also, the writing next to your name will change depending on how many posts you have.. Or if you donate you can have it say whatever you want.. Or you can just be ajt and be annoying. :D

So do you have to donate to change it to what ever you want?

So do you have to donate to change it to what ever you want?

Yeah unless you reach 7000 posts without donating and then say it too Lee and he will change it to gobshite... :p

Heres the rankings if you want to know what posts are required:
Amateur 0
Trainee 20
Reserve 50
Backup 100
Rotation 200
First Team 400
Star Player 1000
Modern Day Legend 2000
Gobshite 7200 *not a real one but Ajt deserved it

Or as mentioned above just Donate and you can change it to whatever you want.

Anyway with that said welcome to the Forum :)

Welcome to the site. You'll probably find me mainly ranting about anything....but don't let that fool ya-I'm really an Gobshite like my title suggests and enjoy a bit of banter and a laff too. Enjoy ;)

Fixed that for you buddy ;) :wub:

welcome to the forum mate. glad u didn't take the »──knee──► for ur efforts. ;)

Ok thanks everyone for the help you guys are awesome :D
Thanks for the ranking table too Steve I will be keeping an eye on my posts now lol.

I have to say, from first impressions, this forum looks very good and has a lot of activity - something which many other forums cannot boast about. I especially like the unique and creative theme, for vBulletin, which I haven't seen any other forum use before this one. Does anyone know if the Administrator got the theme custom made/made it himself or whether he got it elsewhere (don't worry, I'm not asking this for my forum, because I don't have one, but because it is fairly interesting)? Welcome, by the way!