Hey folks

White Wolf

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm White Wolf (More commonly known as Wolf) and I'm a proud gunner.

I'm laid back, easy to get on with and here for a laugh and a joke, as well as the deep pool of knowledge!

As for the world of football, I've supported Arsenal as long as I can remember, and I've played Football Manager since 07. I often have successful games with Arsenal, but have done long term games with Sunderland, Villa, and Cardiff.

Another Arsenal fan? I've got my hands full enough as it is. Well, we'll see how you fit into the spectrum of Arsenal supporters on this board, with Joss at one end and Calum at the other.

Velcome.

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy your stay here

Hey folks,

I'm White Wolf (More commonly known as Wolf) and I'm a proud gunner.

I'm laid back, easy to get on with and here for a laugh and a joke, as well as the deep pool of knowledge!

As for the world of football, I've supported Arsenal as long as I can remember, and I've played Football Manager since 07. I often have successful games with Arsenal, but have done long term games with Sunderland, Villa, and Cardiff.

You are perfect, you like to joke, you know stuff, just you support Arsenal and that makes you a *bip* :p
Just kidding. Welcome on this site mate. Too bad there's no Scott anymore here :(

You are perfect, you like to joke, you know stuff, just you support Arsenal and that makes you a *bip* :p
Just kidding. Welcome on this site mate. Too bad there's no Scott anymore here :(

He'll be back. He always is. :p

On topic, Welcome mate, Drop by the Editing forums once in a while :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, I can tell I'm going to like it here!

whats that lol?!

You will not like it, it will make you obsessed and annoyed with people.

Have fun mate lol.

Welcome to the institution mate. You'll loooovveee it here. There is never a dull moment I can assure you of that lol. It's a boudoir of joy

look out for Sam, his posts may push you to the brink of suicide. Lucky for u he's banned for a few days :)

Welcome all the same and enjoy your stay :)