hey guys :D

Neall

AFK
Reaction score
hello i have never introduced my self so here it is :D

I am Neall, used to be Neall MFC, im 15, english, but have lived in dunfermline in scotland for 14 years or something so i sound scottish, was born in Birmingham, dads from boro which explains why i support them, brothers support tottenham and other supports villa, because one used to like tottenham when linekar and that where there and other likes villa because when we lived in birmingham he went to games, they are both in there mid 20's and live in boro.

i dont have a job yet but i am looking for one.

I have played football manager games since 2005 failed until 2007 then i was around this site at that time which helped me, joined in 2009 but never became "active" until about 3 months affter i joined,

anything else just ask.

:wub:

O'right weirdo? :p (H) :wub:

Never seen you before. ;)

Last edited:
Your avatar makes me laugh...

Oh yeah.. Um.. Hi :)

Welcome mate, enjoy FM Base.

oO)
lol, he was on the site before you.

I dont think that it is nessercary to make a thread like this, when everyone virtually knows you.

But what the hey. Welcome to FM-Base, it is a great site for FM fans with a range of databases, tactics, skins, and more! Enjoy the site. XD

I dont think that it is nessercary to make a thread like this, when everyone virtually knows you.

But what the hey. Welcome to FM-Base, it is a great site for FM fans with a range of databases, tactics, skins, and more! Enjoy the site. XD

Aww, come on. Give Neall his moment in the spotlight.

:wub:

Brilliant

it think it's unessecery for your random guides to be clogging up the site :p

Welcome Neallllllllly :D